Are you afraid to write your book?
If so – why?
Are you worried nobody will read it? Or are you worried everyone will read it?
Those are real fears and real questions to work through. And it’s important to move that fear out of the way before starting the book writing process.
As a spiritual mentor and storyteller consultant, I’m gifted at being able to help my clients see the truth to their writing fears AND pull stories out of my clients to bring them in to the light and structure them in the best way possible.
If you are interested in writing a book AND looking for a partner in this process, let’s book a call to talk about your book.
Perhaps you are a good fit for a book-writing mastermind that starts in June.
We will spend five months together as you are guided along the journey of creating your book.
You will be supported in a variety of ways during our time together.
• Weekly calls to keep you in the book writing process and moving forward. We’ll address fear, blocks, rabbit holes and motivation.
• We will outline your book to structure your content.
• We will discuss each chapter outline on our calls with hot seat coaching.
• You will write your book with my support at your own pace.
• You will have a private Facebook Group with your storytelling sisters and I will be popping in live to encourage and love you.
• The goal is to have a finished and polished draft of a book at the end of the five months together.
I’ve written six books in my life.
3 books are best sellers.
1 is waiting in the pipeline to get published.
1 is being reviewed by a literary agent.
And 1 is total shit and won’t see the light of day.
—->>> The Early Bird investment is $555 per month. Let’s jump on the phone to make sure you are a good fit for this mastermind!