The Super Girl Guide Program
How are the girls in your community getting along? Is there drama or cliques happening? I know when I was growing up there sure was drama and fights and a constant struggle to figure out how to fit in.
Chances are you know a parent with a daughter who would love one of these Super Girl workbooks. These workbooks were designed to help girls communicate with one another, learn how to respect themselves and others and how to move through middle-school a bit more easily.
In 2011, I created and launched a nonprofit for girls called Severson Sisters. We were an empowerment organization for girls with a mission to inspire girls to live their lives as their awesome, authentic, super self.
I gathered up a team of advisors and together we wrote this series of workbooks called the Severson Sisters Super Girl Guide series.
These workbooks were taught in schools around the country by Super Girl Program facilitators we trained with our Super Girl program curriculum. Our workbooks appeared in semester-long afterschool programs, community centers and community organizations. Thousands of girls gathered together on a weekly basis all year long and learned the importance of healthy communication as a fundamental tool that will help develop, enhance and deepen their relationships with other females.
We have three workbooks in the Severson Sisters Super Girl Guide series. Each workbook is 108 pages and contains creative activities, thought-provoking questions and a journal. Each workbook has a matching Train-the-Trainer manual that gives adults the tools to implement a fun, supportive Super Girl program! These workbooks were written to an 8th-grade reading level and are best given to girls ages 10 – 14.
Even though Severson Sisters is now officially closed, these workbooks live on in bookstores online and around the country.
And today, YOU can be the instigator of SUPER soulful, healthy change in the lives of girls in your neighborhood. Gift these workbooks to a community center or host a weekly Super Girl program in your home!
When you purchase a BOX of Super Girl Guide Workbooks, you will receive 30 workbooks of one title, 10 matching Train-the-Trainer modules to deliver that workbook AND a TWO HOUR call with me to talk about the workbook.
You can invest in a BOX of Super Girl Guide Workbooks and a TWO HOUR call with me for $555.
In the Super Girl Guide to Respect Workbook, girls will:
- Jump start their confidence;
- Learn how to respect themselves and others;
- Create and express herself as a Super Girl
- Journal feelings and thoughts about herself and her surroundings;
- Receive positive affirmations she can recite daily; and
- Identify with concrete action plans to know how to handle various bullying scenarios.
To buy the Super Girl Guide to Respect in bulk with training materials and a 1:1 call with me click HERE.
In the Super Girl Guide to Relationships Workbook girls will:
- Learn how to create more awesome, authentic friendships in life and what to do about the negative relationships in life;
- Gain tools to understand the difference between healthy relationships and toxic ones;
- They’ll learn how to navigate gossip and how to stop it;
- Be given opportunities to create skits to learn how to positively talk to friends.
- Plus, they’ll learn how to handle things like ‘mean looks’ and cyber bullying.
To buy the Super Girl Guide to Relationships in bulk with training materials and a 1:1 call with me click HERE.
In the Super Girl Guide to Peer Pressure Workbook, girls will:
- Learn about what it means to pressure someone;
- Be introduced to a number of ways to cope with being pressured by her peers;
- Gain tools to learn how to walk away peer pressure or avoid it all together;
- She’ll be given the opportunity to practice the difference between being assertive and being aggressive;
- And, she’ll learn how to handle the stress of middle school life and identify outlets to reduce stress.
To buy the Super Girl Guide to Peer Pressure in bulk with training materials and a 1:1 call with me click HERE.